Unlike some quotes you may have seen in your life, this one is real. Sure, it’s not quite like the quote you remember mom saying on her deathbed, but it’s still worth reading.
What is a Fake Family
Fake family quotes are an indication of a family that is not really together. Some people use fake quotes to manipulate others. They might say something like, “I’m so thankful for our fake family.” This shows that the person does not have a real family and is only using this one to get what they want.
Definition of a Fake Family
A fake family is a family that is not actually related to one another. They may be created for the purpose of entertainment, or for financial gain. Throughout history, many people have been convicted of faking families for their own financial gain. In fact, there are even several books and movies in the United States that portray this type of crime. In California, particularly throughout the Los Angeles area, fake families have been a significant source of criminal activity for nearly two centuries. However, what you may not know is how such crimes can create serious repercussions and impact your everyday life in a negative manner.
What is a Fake Family? A fake family is a family that is not actually related to one another. They may be created for the purpose of entertainment, or for financial gain. Throughout history, many people have been convicted of faking families for their own financial gain. In fact, there are many instances where you will see the term “fake family” used in conjunction with other types of scams. Most people are familiar with the stereotype of con artists and cons. However, what most people may not know is that there are many variations of these crimes. One such variation is using fake families to take advantage of unsuspecting victims under false pretenses. In fact, there have even been cases where criminals have created fake families in order to steal money from one another! How does this work? Let’s look at an example: Person A wants to start a business based on making custom cars. He decides he will call his company “Custom Family Cars.” His plan is to hire employees and create a family atmosphere for them to build and sell cars.
What Makes a Family Fake?
There are so many things that can make a family fake. From pretending to have a perfect relationship when in reality it’s full of tension and drama, to simply not being open enough with one another. Here are 7 signs that your family might be fake:
- You find yourself constantly defending or rationalizing your family’s actions.
- You feel like you need to put on a happy face in public, even if you’re feeling hurt or angry inside.
- You feel like you need to keep your family secret from the world – even from close friends and loved ones.
- You find yourself resenting your family for their lack of openness and honesty – even though you know that it’s not really your place to judge.
- You’ve stopped visiting or talking to the members of your family for fear of upsetting them or getting into trouble.
- You’ve stopped seeing them as your relatives – instead, they’ve become strangers who you only see sporadically or never at all.
- The bond between you and your family has slowly eroded over time until it’s almost non-existent .8. You’ve grown so used to seeing them as strangers that you don’t even think of them much any more.9. You actually feel a sense of relief when you finally leave home to go on the road with your band or join another family – because at least you’ll be able to get away from their opinions and opinions about you for a while.10. You find yourself actually enjoying the “reclusive” lifestyle because it means no one has any ideas what your life is like, and you can do whatever you want without anyone prying into your private affairs.11. At times, you might even crave being in the company of others, but this is only rarely – because to have friends and family around means being judged.
Fake family quotes
Quotes about Families that Aren’t Really There
“The family is the most important institution in our society. It’s the one place where we can all come together and share our feelings, our dreams, and our frustrations.” – Unknown
“I think the family is the root of all evil.” – Marilyn Manson
“A family is not a group of people who have identical mental attitudes. It is a group of people who have a common interest-the interest of their children.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“What I love about the family is that even when you don’t agree with each other, there is such love.” – Celine Dion”Family. That’s the little word that has the potential to wreck your life.” – Dan Quayle
“If you want something to be happy and it’s not, you have to make it so.” – Tommy Wiseau
“The real problem with modern society isn’t that there is too much of it; it’s that there is too little of it.” – Unknown
“It’s little things that can make a man happy. It’s little things that can make a day good.” – Unknown”Family is not just blood, it’s a family of love and commitment.” – Celine Dion
“The family is the greatest source of strength and support for stability.” – Mother Teresa
“Because we’re seeing more families forming than ever before, people have to have hope for life. And there are some who feel that what they’ve seen isn’t the result of God, but of evolution. But I believe with all my heart in the power of prayer to direct our lives. And I believe that if we pray hard enough and long enough, even though science does not yet know how to explain it scientifically, miracles happen.” – Mother Teresa
“Being a family is like breathing…everyone has to do it, and not alone.” – David Allan Coe
“Once you’ve lost your parents, you never give them up. They always keep coming back to rescue you.” – Audrey Hepburn”Family is that inner circle of love where the real joy of life begins.” – Oscar Wilde
“Family is the only place you can be absolutely yourself and know you will be understood.” – Erich Fromm”Family…the most valuable thing God has given to man.” – Helen Hayes
“You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis “Where we love is home, a home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Goethe “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.” – Robert Frost
“We all need a place of refuge…a sanctuary where we feel at home, protected and loved. A home is a place where we are most ourselves.” – Kate DiCamillo
“Home…is our castle in the air. It’s a haven from which no enemy can conquer.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
“We can’t be always looking at the world beyond, for we have to keep our eyes on what lies within. ” – William Blake”Where love is, there is home.” – Soren Kierkegaard.
“Home is not a place but a person.” – Joseph Addison”The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. ” – Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
“Man must not live only for himself, but also for his family, his country, and humanity.” – Mohandas K. “Gandhi
”Butterfield “In the end, we will conserve only what we love.” – Thomas Berry
“All that glitters is not gold.” – William Shakespeare
“A home is a place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.”- Robert Fulghum
Cope with fake family quotes
- “You’re going to encounter some people, and when you find your interaction with them is very fatiguing or makes you emotionally upset, and that’s a recurrent pattern, ditch that person immediately. I don’t care if it’s an employee, a close relationship, someone you grew up with, or even a family member – if that is the case get away from them.” – Dr. Doug Mcguff
- “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
- “The more dysfunctional, the more some family members seek to control the behavior of others.” – David W. Earle
- “Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.” – Unknown
- “Relatives are the worst friends, said the fox as the dogs took after him.” – Danish Proverb
- So, you want to sniff out imposters in your family? Just put money in the equation and see what happens.” – Samuel Zulu.
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripedes
- “Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend.” – Jason Rifter
- “Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them…they always say the problem is someone else.” – Darlene quimet
- “Family is supposed to be our haven. Very often, it’s the place we find the deepest heartache.” – Lyanla Vansant
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Chris jammy
- “I had no blood relatives till I made some” – Andy Dick
- “I wish people were like money, so you could hold them up to the light to see who’s real and who’s fake…” – Tanya Bianco
- “Blood relatives often have nothing to do with family, and similarly, family is about who you choose to make your life with.” – Oliver Hudson
- “Stop entertaining two-faced people. You know the ones who have split personalities and untrustworthy habits.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana.
- “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends” – Ethel Watts Mumford
Toxic two-faced fake family quotes
Be strong, say “no”, and cut out those toxic fake family members.
“Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – Waqar Ahmed
You may feel guilty for leaving your family behind, but you’ll never regret moving forward.
Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington carver
The black sheep blazes the trail for other family members to follow when they finally see the wolf.
People wear a mask of lies so they look attractive, so be careful.
Sometimes you just have to turn around, give a little smile, throw the match, and burn that bridge.
Hatred imprisons the haters; love opens doors.” – debasishmridha
Families are homes built on a foundation of trust and love a toxic family can never be home because the foundation doesn’t exist.
In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is “in black and white,” until later their true colors come out.
I hate the fact that some people get judged for being real while some are getting loved for being fake.
People only throw shade on what’s shining.” ― Genereux Philip
Saying “no” to a toxic family member shows that you understand what family truly means.
When you see the genuine, you don’t deal with the fakes anymore.
Toxic Two faced fake friend quotes
- “Everyone’s true colors show eventually.”
- “What matters is who stays real behind your back.”
- “You’re just like a penny, two-faced and worthless.”
- “Don’t trip over your own words and fall into hypocrisy.”
- “I think I need glasses. Everywhere I look people are two-faced.”.
- “Remember, there are two sides to every story. Kinda like your face!”
- “You may feel guilty for leaving your family behind, But you’ll never regret moving forward.”
- “Fake families are like clouds when they disappear, the day is much brighter.”– Unknown
- “Better to have an honest enemy than a false family.”– Unknown
- “People only throw shade on what’s shining.”– Unknown
- Some people pretend to be Aries at home, but their hearts are as black as coal. Even within families, fake relatives wear masks to hide their true identities. — Unknown
- Fake family members are more dangerous than standing armies. Samuel Zulu.
- “You may feel guilty for leaving your family behind, But you’ll never regret moving forward.”
- You don’t get to choose your family, but you do get to choose how they’re allowed to treat you. — Unknown
- “Be strong, say “no”, and cut out those toxic fake family members.” — Unknown
- “Better an honest enemy than a false friend.”– Unknown
- Fake families hate you when you are real, but love you with fake love when you satisfy their desires.
- If you want my company, you better start being honest with me and yourself. — Unknown