The best quote by Dr. Seuss “Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” ― Dr. Seuss
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…
Read. Travel. Read. Ask. Read. Learn. Read. Connect. Read
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind!
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
You have brains in your head,you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose
Kid, you’ll move mountains! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way!
Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful, one hundred percent.
If you have a brain in your head and feet in your shoes, you can steer youeself in any direction you choose.
If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
Today is your day Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
It’s a troublesome world. All the people who’re in it are troubled with troubles almost every minute. You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot,for the places and people you’re lucky you’re not.
Best quotes by Dr. Seuss
1. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” — Dr. Seuss
2. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is you-er than you.”– Dr. Seuss
3. “To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world.”– Dr. Seuss
4. “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”– Dr. Seuss
5. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.”– Dr. Seuss
6. “Think and wonder. Wonder and think.”– Dr. Seuss
7. “Don’t give up. I believe in you all. A person’s a person, no matter how small.”– Dr. Seuss
8. “You’ll never be bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” — Dr. Seuss
9. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”– Dr. Seuss
Famous Dr. Seuss Quotes
10. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”– Dr. Seuss
11. “It doesn’t matter what it is. What matters is what it will become.”– Dr. Seuss
12. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”– Dr. Seuss
13. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Dr. Seuss
14. “Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered.”– Dr. Seuss
15. “I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”– Dr. Seuss
Inspirational Dr. Seuss Quotes
16. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.”– Dr. Seuss
17. “You’re off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way.”– Dr. Seuss
18. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”– Dr. Seuss
19. “If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.”– Dr. Seuss
20. “And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”– Dr. Seuss
21. “You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.”– Dr. Seuss
22. “You do not like them, so you say. Try them! Try them! And you may!”– Dr. Seuss
Dr. Seuss Quotes About Life
23. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”– Dr. Seuss
24. “So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life is a great balancing act.”– Dr. Seuss
25. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.”– Dr. Seuss
26. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”– Dr. Seuss
27. “It’s a troublesome world. All the people who are in it are troubled with troubles almost every minute. You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot, for the places and people you’re lucky you’re not.”
28. “How did it get so late so soon? It’s the night before it’s afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness, how time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?”– Dr. Seuss
Dr. Seuss Quotes About Love
29. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”– Dr. Seuss
30. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”– Dr. Seuss
31. “I’m glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started, and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone.”– Dr. Seuss
Dr. Seuss Quotes on Reading
32. “Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and all the nooks.”– Dr. Seuss
33. “Reading can take you places you have never been before.”– Dr. Seuss
34. “Be awesome! Be a book nut!”– Dr. Seuss
35. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”– Dr. Seuss
36. “You have to be a speedy reader because there’s so, so much to read.”– Dr. Seuss
37. “You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.”– Dr. Seuss
38. “You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.”– Dr. Seuss
39. “Virtually every page is a cliffhanger—you’ve got to force them to turn it.”– Dr. Seuss
Wise Dr. Seuss Quotes for Kids
40. “Kid, you’ll move mountains.”– Dr. Seuss
41. “Only you can control your future.”– Dr. Seuss
42. “It is fun to have fun. But you have to know how.”– Dr. Seuss
43. “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”– Dr. Seuss
44. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.”– Dr. Seuss
45. “With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.”– Dr. Seuss
Short Dr. Seuss Quotes Filled With Insights
46. “It is better to know how to learn than to know.”– Dr. Seuss
47. “Everything stinks until it’s finished.”– Dr. Seuss
48. “If we do not choose, we will end up with none.”– Dr. Seuss
49. “All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot!”– Dr. Seuss
50. “So, open your mouth, lad! For every voice counts!”– Dr. Seuss
Funny Dr. Seuss Quotes That Are Deeper Than You Think
51. “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”– Dr. Seuss
52. “You have to be odd to be number one.”– Dr. Seuss
53. “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.”– Dr. Seuss
54. “They say I’m old-fashioned and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!”– Dr. Seuss
55. “Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky!”– Dr. Seuss
56. “Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”– Dr. Seuss
57. “He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.”– Dr. Seuss